Sunday, August 12, 2012

1 LIFE 1 WORLD 1 LOVE



1 LIFE      1 WORLD     1 LOVE


What does this mean? Well....it could mean a million things. The meaning should come from deep within your heart. It should be a culmination of your past experiences, current situations, and where you dream of going in the future.

For myself, Dustin Watchman, This design was sparked from my travels around the world. I knew in my personal beliefs that I had one life to live, and I needed to make the best of every waking day. I have met many people that are held back from doing what they want to do for many reasons. Financial reasons, religious beliefs, and most of all just being scared of treading in unfamiliar waters outside of their comfort zones were the top three reasons they weren't living their dreams. I wanted to break free of any excuses, and live every day the best I personally could!

At the time of writing this I have been to 25 foreign countries. I soon realized that we all live in one world. We all eat, sleep, try to live a comfortable life, and want to be entertained. The similarities all around the world really solidified to me that we are one human race. Only our exteriors look different. At our cores we are all made up of the same atoms and molecules. People are quick to point out these outwardly physical differences rather than dote on the commonalities in all of us. This brings me to the last part of the picture.

One love. Love is a universal feeling. We are all capable of spreading it and best of all it's free. Love can transcend any differences we have. It's a very powerful force. If you love, then you will be loved, you will live longer, and you will help in making the world a loving place where we all can live in unison despite our financial, social, or lifestyle differences.

This is what it means to me. This is from my own experiences. It will be different for everybody.

So, what does it mean to you? leave a comment below to share with others.
Feel free to post the picture on your Facebook pictures too. It's free to all to spread the message of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers